Terms and conditions
Once You have booked us over the telephone in agreement for Us to attend we will endeavour to reach you in the shortest possible time. This can be as little as 15 minutes if we are not already active on an existing job.
We do not charge a call out fee, but once work has begun a fee is payable.
Once you have booked our attendance, a cancellation charge may be applicable to you when cancelling the job:
– If the job is cancelled within 15 minutes since you made a call, there is no cancellation fee.
– If the job is cancelled after 15 minutes from your call, a £35 cancellation fee is charged.
– If the job is cancelled after our locksmith arrives at your location the fee rises to £70
– If we have ordered any parts especially for you, then the cost of these parts will be added to the standard cancellation fee.
– If you pre-booked a job with us and you would like to reschedule it rather than cancel it, there will be no cancellation charge, however, this must be done at least with 6 hours notice.
– We may ask for a deposit when ordering parts.
All payments must be made at the property or business at the time we attend. We do not accept cheques or provide invoices for later payment. We can provide a receipt if you ask us.
All work carried out for tenants in rented properties must be paid for by the tenant that calls us, which can be reimbursed from their landlord if this is appropriate.
We provide high quality parts sourced from trusted distributors. We will never fit cheap locks or mechanisms such as the kind sourced on Ebay and the like.
If for any reason you are unhappy with the service provided please speak to the locksmith directly when they attend.